Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lovely Customers

Gosh I have some lovely ebay customers. And it's been a pleasure to get to know so many of them over the years and to have been involved with their decorating. It's particularly exciting when they send me pictures of my cushion covers in their homes.

  
This one was taken in Michael and Richard's apartment in Clovelly, Sydney. Wonderful styling boys!

And this one is from the lovely Robyn in Curra Qld.
Thanks Robyn, I hope you spend many happy hours in your new room.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your cushions are so lovely Pam - a shame I'm so far away!
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks fab Pamela. I especially like the yellow and charcoal combo - it works so well!
    ps I was admiring your pics of your garden in your sidebar - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete